The “Tin Horse Ranch”
Accommodation Conditions of Licence to Occupy
We, Us, Our, Agent – means the owners of THE TIN HORSE RANCH, its servants and agents.
Tenant, you, – means the lessee of the defined holiday premises.
We take the impact we have on our neighbours seriously. Please respect that you are guests and this is their home. Please make sure you read the noise section before booking.
By booking a holiday rental property with us and paying the rental deposit, you agree that you will be bound by, and personally responsible for performance of your obligations under these conditions of letting.
- To Make A Booking: A provisional booking may be made through our website – tinhorseranch.com.au or by phoning 0419324136 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Provisional bookings/Booking requests are held for 24 hours only pending receipt of the deposit.
The minimum stay is 3 nights.
- Deposit: To secure a reservation, a 25% deposit of the total tariff within 24 hours of making a booking. Should your deposit not be paid by this time, the booking will automatically be cancelled. Non-payment of the full 25% deposit will be deemed a cancellation of the booking.
This deposit secures the booking and may be paid online through our website by bank transfer.
- Security Bond: A security bond of $1,000 – $4,000 is required for all bookings. The security bond amount is to be paid on arrival via square. The security bond is refunded to you within 14 working days following an inspection and subject to the further conditions in this agreement, provided the premises are left in the same condition as at the start of the booking.
- Holiday Rent: Total rent must be paid 30 days prior to arrival.
Non-payment of the balance of deposit will be deemed a cancellation of the booking. Access details and keys will not be provided until the full rental costs have been paid. Bookings made within the 30 days prior to arrival, require full payment on booking.
- Tariff Changes: Tariffs are subject to change without notice, this includes property upgrade, renovation, festival events, instructions from the owner, or genuinely misquoted accommodation tariffs.
- Extending your stay: You are required to contact the agent and pay upfront if you wish to extend your stay before it is accepted.
- Items left at property: If any items are left at the property after your stay there will be a $20 fee for packaging and staff time. All items will be mailed back to you COD.
- Cancellations, Changes and Alterations: In the event of a cancelled booking by you, all amounts paid minus the deposit will be refunded. Your deposit is non refundable. If cancellation is after the full booking amount had been paid then this is non refundable. If you are unable to attend due to COVID19 travel restrictions then you may change your date at no cost but no refund will be provided. Changes, alterations, and cancellations must be made in writing by the person who made the reservation.
Changes and alterations to any booking attracts the same conditions as a cancellation booking. For bookings made through Stayz, AirBnB, (and other booking channels not mentioned), the above cancellation clause applies as well as additional booking fees from 10-20% cancellation fee charged by third party sites. The booking fee and credit card fee are not refunded under any circumstances.
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied or choose to depart prior to your departure date, we do not refund rental costs either in full or part thereof. No provision can or will be made for relocation if accommodation is deemed unsatisfactory on arrival other than on the basis that the full rental paid be forfeited and full rental on new premises is paid prior to occupancy. Guests cannot be relocated. We are careful not to misrepresent our rental property and comprehensively describe the property in the descriptions and images.
- Owner withdraws/unforeseen circumstances: The booking is made in good faith by our office and may be subject to change. While we cannot accept actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, we will endeavour to assist you in finding alternative accommodation. In the event of the premises becoming unavailable to the tenant by an owner decision then the agent will inform the tenant immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative premises, failing which any monies paid will be refunded in full to the tenant. The tenant will not hold the agent or the owner responsible should any unforeseen event occur and if no suitable alternative premises can be found, and the agent / and owner accepts no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Sale: In the event the property is offered for sale, the tenant agrees to allow the owner or the agent to inspect the property with prospective purchasers, provided that reasonable notice of an appointment is given.
- Inspection during your stay: During your stay, a staff member may require access to the property to carry out an inspection for maintenance. We will give prior notice and arrange a suitable time for you. If this inspection is required, it cannot be refused.
- Arrival: Holiday premises are available from 2pm on the day of arrival and are to be vacated no later than 10:00am on the day of departure. If properties have lock boxes at the front door for the convenience of guests to collect keys. Guests will receive lock box codes prior to check-in.
- Check out and Departure: Your property must be vacated no later than 10:00am on the day of departure.
The premises and grounds are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. The property must be left secure with all doors and windows locked. (Please ensure all dishes, glasses, pots and pans etc. are washed and put back into cupboards, dishwasher must be emptied, all rubbish to be removed from the property and placed in appropriate rubbish bins) The furniture must be placed back in its original position.
- Cleaning/ Complaint on arrival: If on arrival your property has not been cleaned or there are other items that need reporting, please contact Franco Braico immediately on 0438 565 525 so he can instruct the cleaners to attend as soon as possible. We will not be held responsible for any delays by cleaning staff throughout busy holiday seasons. If maintenance is required, access must be granted at the first available opportunity during your stay to rectify the issue so our office has the opportunity to resolve the problem. This may include carpet or lounge cleaning, and access for tradespersons. Our policy is that all issues must be addressed first by our staff. No property relocation or refund is available.
- Description of Property: The description of the property is on the internet. This description is given in good faith by us as agents. We are careful not to misrepresent the rental property in any way. We will not be held responsible for changes to and or items removed from the property after the time of your booking. The holiday property is furnished to the individual owners taste and style and we take no responsibility for any unmet expectations of guests, or any changes made by the owner to the décor, furnishings and equipment in the premises.
No refund is given if you are not satisfied your accommodation. If for whatever reason you choose to depart prior to your departure date, we do not refund rental costs either in full or part thereof.
Changes to the property grounds and/or surrounds, outside of our control, such as weather, erosion, council work and neighbouring renovations will not affect the quoted tariff. We cannot accept responsibility for any disturbance, noise, or inconvenience guests may experience. We will advise you of these changes prior to your stay where foreseen. The Agent expressly excludes any liability whatsoever for any misrepresentation, or misleading conduct or statements, howsoever caused, and whether negligent or otherwise.
- Usage of Property: The property is to be used for holiday accommodation only. The use of the property for a function, party, or any other similar gathering are strictly prohibited. It is not to be used to hold a party, group gathering, wedding ceremony, wedding reception, or any other function including business or commercial use unless agreed with the owner in advance, in writing.
We do not accept “schoolies” bookings; therefore, we do not take any schoolie bookings at our holiday property.Should it come to our attention that a booking has been made, other than for accommodation purposes only or that the property is being used in a manner which is in breach of this clause, we reserve the right to cancel the booking at any time, refuse key collection upon arrival, and evict the occupants. An additional charge will be incurred and payable up to and including $3000 should any type of function or gathering be held in the property as well as loss of $1,000- $4,000 security bond will apply. Unfortunately, where damage has occurred, the additional cleaning and/ or replacement costs will be charged. Neither the whole nor any part of the property shall be sub-let without permission.\
- Respect and preserve the residential amenity of the property. Refrain from engaging in any drunken, obscene or antisocial behaviour.
- Number of Persons: The number of guests must not exceed 22 people. Failure to adhere to this will mean a charge of $100 per person per night and/or immediate cancellation of the booking with no refund. This will be deducted from the security bond.
- Self-Contained Holiday Accommodation and Linen: We provide bed linen (bed sheets, pillowslips, tea towels) and bath towels (one per person) only. Please note that this property is fully self-contained, however it is not a serviced property. Beach towels are not provided. For additional items during your stay you may phone Shane on 0409077898 (extra linen, beach towels, cots, highchairs).
- Noise: This is a serious issue in holiday lettings. No noise or unacceptable behaviour to neighbours will be tolerated at any time. Noise means any sound that can be heard from neighbouring properties that disturbs their peace and quiet.
- All music must be turned off by 10pm and care taken when you are outside. Disregard to this will result in heavy fines imposed by local Shire Council and the Holiday Letting Organisation. If Security personnel or the Police are called to a noise complaint a charge of $1000 will be payable and you will be evicted immediately. If a booking is terminated in accordance with the provisions of this clause, no refund of rent or security deposit will be given, and you agree that any such rent or bond withheld is genuine compensation for loss occasioned by you.
- Callout: If a staff member is called out (for example a noise complaint, or lost key issue) a $150 callout fee will be incurred by the tenant which is payable before the end of the tenancy. Call outs after 9.30pm will incur a $250 call fee, this amount will be deducted from your bond.
- Breaches: Any breach of this agreement by you permits us to refuse the key, amend the rent of the premises or immediately terminate the tenancy at our sole discretion. If the owners of The “Tin Horse Ranch” believe that you are in breach of these conditions of letting, we may inspect the property at any time without notice.
- Keys/and remotes: A call out fee of $150 or more applies for misplaced keys or after hour callout being outside the hours of 9am to 5pm Mon- Fri & 9am – 1pm Sat. If any restricted master keys are lost or misplaced, ALL locks for that property must be changed by Locksmiths at a cost (in the vicinity of $150 to $800) to the holiday guest. All guests are to maintain the security of the property at all times. All keys must be returned to the lock box upon your departure.
- Repairs to Appliance: During your stay, the agent endeavours to have repairs to appliances attended to as soon as possible after being reported. However due to circumstances beyond our control (such as having to order parts or non-availability of trade people) immediate repair may not be possible. No responsibility is accepted by the agent or owner in such circumstances. There will be no refunds or discounts deducted from tariffs for unusable appliances awaiting repair. If repairs cannot be attended to promptly, we will use our best endeavours to supply a substitute appliance if possible.
- Damages and Extra Cleaning: The premises and grounds are to be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so will incur a charge for extra cleaning which will be deducted from your security bond. Extra cleaning will be charged and calculated on the number of hours required over the and above the normal cleans. The BBQ must be cleaned thoroughly on departure or a cleaning fee of $55.00 will apply.
All damages, breakages or losses to the property, furniture and furnishings are to be reported to the agent immediately and paid for by the tenant before the end of the tenancy.
Should the tenant discover a breakage or fault please advise the agent immediately otherwise we will consider this to be a responsibility of the current tenant and you will be charged accordingly.
Furniture and furnishings are not to be re-arranged and must be in original position on departure. If washing up, tidying, re-arranging furniture and removal of rubbish has not been done, fees for extra cleaning will apply.
Should the amount of loss or damage exceed the amount of the security bond, we reserve the right to claim the full costs of reparation from you. Nothing in this agreement is to be taken to limit our rights to make this claim.
- Garbage: All garbage is to be placed in the bins provided. Removal costs and tip fees will be deducted from security bond if the tenant has left excess rubbish.
- Our holiday accommodation is NON SMOKING.
- Insurance: no responsibility is taken for guests personal property left on the premise. Landlords insurance does not cover loss/ and or damage to guest belongings.
- Note: The “Tin Horse Ranch” owners reserves the right to alter, cancel or change any of these Terms and Conditions as a result to changes in the holiday market, changes in legislation, or the requirements of property owners, and body corporate at any time without notice.
IF YOU HAVE BOOKED DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR “TIN HORSE RANCH” WEBSITE, THEN WE ASSUME YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO OUR TERMS AND CONDTIONS.